Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sami: Munajat (Arabic)

Yang menemaniku begadang sekali-kali..
mencoba mengusik kedangkalan hati yang penuh ma'shiyat...


Wahdi fi dhulmati layli (Alone, in the darkness of my night)
Fi wahshati darbi (In the loneliness of my path)
Hammi yuthqiluni (My worries weigh me down)
Dhanbi yu’limuni (My sins pain me)


Wahdi, ad’uka wa arju (Alone, I supplicate to You and I hope)
Min dhanbi ashku (From my sins I complain)
Mali siwak (I have no one but You)
Ana fi himak (I am at Your door)


Farham ‘abdan najak (So forgive a servant who intimately calls You)
Ya Allah, ya Allah (O Allah, O Allah)
Anta alraja (You are all hope)
Minka alhuda (From You is guidance)
Ya Allah, ya Allah (O Allah, O Allah)


Rabbahu hudak (O Allah give me your guidance)
Ma ziltu asir (For I am still imprisoned)
Wa’alal ‘isyan (Of disobedience)
Ma ‘udtu qadir (I am no longer capable)
Fa’anir durubi (So illuminate my paths )
Waghfir dhunubi (and forgive my sins)
Fa’anal faqir (For I am poor and in need of You)


Qad ‘adal qalbu (My heart has returned)
Fiddarbi yasir (to walk on the path)
Farihan mushtaqan (Full of joy and longing)
Lillahi yatir (flying to God)
Wa rajahu ridhaka (And its only hope is gaining your pleasure)
Yawma liqaka (On the day of meeting You)
Antal qadir (You are the Omnipotent)

courtesy: www.samiyusuf.com

No comments: